Business Analyst Workshops COETL-Center of Excellence for Training & Learning
Business Analysts function is to assesses and analyse the business environment as a whole to define the scope of business problems, capturing project requirements, designing and defining solution approaches. This approach ensures the defined scope meets the client's aspirations as far as the business needs, goals, objectives, and expectations are concerned. Business analyst training paves way to prospective aspirants for a life deciding path and assures them a better career option totally.
COETL workshop runs or conducts with practically-oriented approach which provides participants with core tools and techniques for better understanding of the ins and outs of the profession. Prospective participant need to understand the software business environment first identify pain areas, approaching the problem areas which should influence and impact the project and stakeholders at all levels as a whole. Pragmatic solution is unique in any training parse, especially with Business Analyst training gives participants a sustainability.
One can be proficient in the following areas after attending this unique and practical-oriented and interactive mode of teaching.
- Identify and bridge the expectations right with gap identification between business stakeholders and solution providers.
- Enhancement of Business Analysis approach in reducing project waste and maximisation of project deliverables.
- Acquaintance of understanding various types of requirements.
- Exposure to Requirements Management and Engineering – Elicitation techniques, Development approaches and Documentation practices.
- Understand and analyse the business environment where project exists.
- Focus on discovering root causes, not just symptoms of the problem areas.
- Gain advantage in using tools and techniques for developing more precise requirements used by Business Analyst.
- Know and Practice BA-specific UML business and system modeling techniques.
- Organize, classify and categorize requirements.
- Avoid commonly traps and pitfalls a Business Analyst falls into.
- Get real-time exposure to real-life business scenarios and challenges that confront today’s Business Analysts role.